Thursday, July 3, 2008

Caroline and I went over to the Conn's a few nights before the Hammond's left for China with the entire family to go get another little girl! I thought this pic was so sweet of Ella Hammond practicing to be a big sister...what a precious sister she will be to sweet Lia! I love this kid...she's really smart....I asked her if she was excited about to to China to get her new SISSY (of course in my best Texas slang...) yeah...well...she quickly corrected me and told me she was getting a SISTER not a sissy...way to go...we probably should all stop the baby talk to our kids and let them learn how to speak properly....I just found her a total hoot!!
So this is Caroline on her first pony ride at Wells Murray Grisham's First Birthday Party...yeah...only Danny Murray would buy his grandson....a pony...gotta love it...Danny does it right...So Well's is precious...one of Caroline's buddies...the party spectacular..of course...the pony cool...but all .....my angel wanted was a ballon...could keep her away from them!

No comments: