Friday, August 1, 2008

ok, so I am not going to lie to ya....my husband is a bonafide starry eye celebrity lover.....myself on the other hand look at all people who are big in fame or little in fame....as just plain ol' people...just dont understand what the big deal is..when I was a kid my mom told me I was a movie star...so were my friends..my husband on the other hand is embarrassing when it come to fame....I think it that he is a true performer at heart...if you know him...need I say more..right??? I think he want to be wildly discovered by someone other than me ! So when any celebrity is around he like goes nuts....example...it was always a dream of mine to stay at the famous Blackberry Farms right here in TN..divine ....divine...divine..I am ruined for life..anyway....so the morning we got up I told him.."honey this is a very nice place it is likely we will see someone famouos today...PLEASE dont make a big deal out of it...remember we are staying here as guest this weekend...so while I am getting a facial at the Farmhouse spa he is waiting to join me for a couples massage and I come down to find him in his spa robe (which is hysterical in itself...leaning over the counter totally hitting it off with the staff asking who was here.....LeeAnne Rimes, Brad Paisley..yeah he was coming unglued...I was going to just die....So when he heard that I went to Lee University with Phil Stacey the famous American Idol and his office manager was best friends with then...well all I can say is he was all over it...so this pic is of Phil and I on his bus at a show in Knoxville...I love Phil but he's just Phil to me.....As is Anglelina Jolie...is just a lady that has babies.....

1 comment:

wtgm3 said...

I'm with your husband, although maybe not as "starry-eyed" as he is. Well, maybe I am when it comes to some of the American Idols, Phil being one of them,:-D. Sorry, but to me he is not just Phil Stacey. He is a wonderful artist, Christian, and human being. I would gladly sit in your place, with my Idol's arm around me.