Saturday, August 9, 2008

So in theory it sounded like a great idea......Luanne Winn, Arlyen VanHook, Ramona Thompson and myself would pack up 10 children all together for a few days at the Lake House.....yeah...well it was fun...however...Caroline and Kelianne slept all the way there..so when we arrived they were READY to go.....go like go jump in Watts Bar Lake...which had me on edge..I see my 13 month old wandering around in a cinderella life jacket WANTING to jump in a huge body of water...yeah..not so relaxing...but we had the best day....you know kids playing on a gorgeous Tennessee Lake...soaking up the summer..then the storms came and it was naptime for the babies....and talk time for the mommies!!! Then daddy came up and pulled the kids on the Super Mable...I love summer!!

No comments: