Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jonathan loves Brad Paisley..so do I...I bought him tickets like 6moths ago for this show for his birthday. I bought them early..they were like really expenseive so I was praying the seat were more impressive than the price...well God like totally hooked us up they were no kidding the best seats in the venue...I mean like the very best..I mean like he kept high fiving us and making a big deal over Jonathan the big guy...it was a perfect night in Atlanta with my husband who deserves even more than great concert tickets...none the less God showed us favor again...
At the Paisley Concert in Atlanta!
Caroline and AJ on the Walk for Life..way to early on a Sat morning....but not to early to march for life!
Amber and I at the annual Museum Gala
We hosted a dinner in our party barn for our bankers......was a really cool event..dad cooked the food..it was stellar....