Saturday, November 29, 2008

So one of the people I know has wanted to be in love for sooo long is Lauren Murray....a true romantic...a woman I always believed...that whoever did get her would be so lucky! This is a pic at her engagement party with my other friend Becca Lay! Lauren and Phillip Garner will be married just a few days before Christmas at St. Simons Island.....so excited for them!!!
In our town we have an annual Apple Festival...it's always great fun! This year we met up with some friends...well they had this display of playhouses.....lets just say that I could not convince my 16 month old to get out of the loft...it was not a pretty scene...when she throws these fits I always look at her daddy and say "I want a pony!!" which is exactly what I think she is saying!!

Sweet Daddy and Caroline at J Alexanders after church!!











No comments: