Thursday, December 25, 2008

One of the greatest things about living in a small town is all the great people you get to know pretty well!! Its fun when there isnt all that much to do to dream up things to do! I am apart of this dream team! God has blessed me with the most fantastic group of friend here in a Cleveland...a place I never imagine living my life in....which has now become a place I ADORE and would be devestated to leave!! Incredible huh.....when its God's will he gives you the desires of our hearts! My friend Louise and Kristen Murray Grisham host an annual Christmas playdate for our play group babies, moms and grandmothers! Its precious! Last year they were about 6 months old and just on their bellies!! Well.....lets just say this year was CRAZY!! they were everywhere!! Here are a few pics of Caroline at her party!!

Our moms group!!

Caroline stealing like her 5th thumbprint cookie!!!


Our little family at the Club for the Santa Brunch.....which the Santa part did not go well!!



She is terrified of Santa..Caroline kept saying, "no hoho!!!!) maybe next year...I mean really? who looks like Santa? Bless her heart...he is sort of creepy!!



No comments: