Thursday, December 25, 2008

This Christmas was very eventful and too adorable!! Caroline still didnt get what was going on but I know she liked opening gifts and playing with ornaments all month! This morning we got up....woke up very early and was very hungry as you can see from the picture below she was telling us we were a little slow with her usual eggs...screaming and yellign till they were on her plate!! But, after a full belly she was ready to party! My parents and J's parents came over around 11.....I cooked a nice brunch for everyone and then we sat around and watch Caroline open her gifts! Its gives me hope for how much joy is ahead of us! We got get one of those live Elmos...well I think we all got more into it than she did...that thing is amazing....her fave gift...well one I got for sort of a gag gift cause I knew we were going to need it this spring......r u ready for this!!! Her potty!! its pink and simple...she is taken by it!! As I journal in this blog her daddy just brought her down from her nap.....she is already sitting on it again saying, "shushu poopoo" which is what we say when we are changing a diaper! So.... we may be starting potty training earlier than I thought!!!! It has been a beautiful day! I am so thankful for a precious family and a Savior who came for me! Love to all this Christmas!!!!
Trying to get a family pics.....but she was more interested in her new potty ( she is sittign on it!)

Examining Elmo!!



Reading her new Dog book! Caroline Adores Dogs!!



Totoally feaking cause daddy was taking too long to make her eggs.....woa Girl drama? Wonder if I am having another girl????



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's exactly how *I* feel when I'm hungry in the morning, too! :)
Too funny about her potty. What a blessing, though! My mom says that I potty-trained myself (I was always a very proper child, I prob thought that diapers were gross...); sounds like Caroline might be the same way!

sarah said...

Oh...I hope soo it would be great to have her potty trained!! Emma is precious ..Christa you are so blessed!! Yes you prob were like...Im not going to sit in Shi....love ya!!