Sunday, January 25, 2009

One of the things I love about having a kids is celebrating the big events with them! Caroline has only been to a few birthday parties in her short 19 month old life....but I always love them! Fom the getting the invite in the mail to, buying that very special present to picking which party bow and outfit we will wear! This past weekend Caroline was invited to Harris Jenne's birtday party. Harris is a cool kid....pretty much Caroline's match....they both have a little temper on them and are both tall for their age. Caroline had a ball at the party. The theme was race cars....and as with everything Kendal does it was perfect...perfect decor...perfect everything! Caroline really ate way too much sugar and I paid for it when she got sit to her tummy at midnight...next time I know that cake, icing and blue bell ice cream does not go well with her little tummy! This is pic if of Caroline and the birthday boy!! Cant even believe that Harris is Two! Our babies in pllay group are growing up fast!
A few of the babies at the Harris's birthday lunch!! Caroline would only sit at the head of the table and kept eating off everyones plate...Im going to have my hands full!

Sweet Caroline....so can we say that I really love to take pictures...this is not a good picture...I was complaining about it and my husband suprised me with my dream Camera....The Nikon d90!! Im pumped the battery is sitting on its charger as I write this...so blogging community...watch out here pretty soon you will see some kickin quality photos appearing to the cantrell blog....


My poor angel baby has had the worst luch with ear infections. Bless her heart...we finally had to give in and get tubes put in...wish I had done it sooner....this is a new kid...she has not been able to hear for so long! when she woke from her nap after her surgery we had a new baby who was saying everything we said! This pic above is of Jonathan and Caroline before the surgery just before she went it...its hard to know your little one has to go under but..praise God it only took 3 min (and $700) wish I was smart enough to be an MD....but none the less we are thankful she is doing great.




Later on after her surgery she woke up and crawled in her toy basket and he she is sucking her baby dolls tiny paci!! so funny!



No comments: