Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ryan and her daddy eating icecream!
Harris Jenne about to blow his candles out...ummm...caroline was sitting in my lap during this picture..she was quite frusterated that he didnt know how to blow the candles out...I had to restrain her from getting bossy!!!

This is one of Caroline's best friends and I adore her too...she and caroline look alot alike but are pretty different...hger mommy is Luanne..one of my dearest friends. I think Caroline and Keliamme will be great friends one day like us....right now they are the same height....but not for long....it will be like Lu and I "Mutt and Jeff"...lu is teeny tiney.....i love it!!

Kendal was not wanting the children to go upstairs during the party and I dont blame her, the first floor was being terrorized....hello she has a four month old too..who wants more to clean? But Caroline insisted and I mean through a good fit until she got her way! Ahhhh it was so frusterating. Jonathan had a meeting in Knoxville during the party so I was on my own! Normally I would not let her get her way....but I had no energy left...so we got to be the "special ones" and go upstairs to Harris's play room. Here she is sitting in one of his cool Ikea bubble seats!





All closed up in a bubble seat!!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Sarah! I do know who you are and you are so sweet in your compliments. Your comment about the ritzy law firm may be one of the best I've ever heard. This poor boy has nothing since I sold every little boy thing I had as soon as I found out I was having a girl. Don't tell my husband but it is kind of fun to get to start over knowing what I know now after three children. I'm due July 18th but I always go two weeks early so it may be a July 4th baby, who knows? I've never had a baby in the summer so it will be an all new experience for me. One day we will talk face to face. Ha!

Rachel said...

Sarah! It's so wild to read your mommy stories. I remember hanging out in your dorm, talking boys, God and all the important stuff. I especially remember your parents coming to visit, your dad will probably never know how his simple encouragement stuck with me. Love you!